Welcome to the latest episodes from The Mythsterhood of the Travelling Tales. Your hosts, Anike and Jaz, will take you wonder by wonder, through the myths that tie our cultures together.
Season One: Around the World in 80 (or so) Dragons.
Starting in June, we’ll be delivering delicious podcasts every two weeks. If you can’t wait until then, check out our blog or our social media accounts to say hello and get your dragon fix. Also support us on Patreon to get early access of each episode!
Episodes With Transcripts
- Episode 7: Dragons of Chinese Mythology
- Episode 6: South East Asia Dragons, Part II
- Episode 5: Dragons of South East Asia, Part I
- Episode 4 and a half: What About the Kappa?
- Episode 4 – Dragons of Korea Mythology
- Episode 3: Dragons of Japanese Mythology
- Episode 2: Australia Dragon Mythology
- Episode 1: Pacific Islands Dragon Mythology
- The New Mythology Podcast Introduction